Thursday, June 4, 2009

25 TRUTHS ABOUT MEN

Why should I remind you that “I love you?” I already told you once.

I’ll do anything for sex; even commit to you for life.

I hate arguing with you. I’d much rather find a compromise.

I love long hair. Sorry, but I do.

When you speak softly, I can’t help but listen.

I need to be told “no” sometimes. Not a lot, but every now and again reminds me that you are expensive.

Please don’t ask me how you look unless you’re willing to trust my answer.

My eyes notice other women a lot more when you are upset with me.

When you’re happy with me I can’t help but want to please you.

If I don’t feel I can make you happy, it makes me feel less than a man.

I expect you to be ready when I pick you up.

Cigarettes make any woman look cheap and easy.

I'm scared if I let a woman inside my heart, she'll take advantage of me.

If you can’t stand up to me when I’m a brat, you’re too weak for me to open up to when I’m upset.

Sitting quietly next to me after you’ve made me a meal is your get-out-of-the-doghouse-free
ticket. You’ll be surprised how quickly I can forgive.

You did something hurtful. If I never bring it up, I’m considering leaving you.

I don’t read minds. Remember, I’m not a woman.

You may know fashion, but I wish you’d dress to please me, not other women.

If I’m losing my hair, it’s not funny. Would you like me to joke about your weight?

When I talk to you about golf and you act bored, it would be nice for you to remember all the
times I’ve listened to you talk about what is important to you.

The woman I love is easy to please. She appreciates the effort I put into making her happy, even if I get the details wrong.

You look hot in a dress.

I hate being told what to do when I don't ask for help. It makes me feel like you're my mother.

If you sleep over, I might eventually marry you, but I'm less motivated.

During sex my ears are as sensitive to your words as your skin is to my touch.

3 comments:

  1. I would put a long comment answering all these so called "truths" about men, but i'm sure u dont wanna read all that, so im just gonna say i believe most are true, even if the truth is difficult to understand at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ACT LIKE A LADY" "THINK LIKE A MAN" I'M FEELING YOU JAY....WINK,WINK

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant imagine that you agree with all these truths.

    ReplyDelete