Saturday, May 30, 2009

75 DEGREES OUTSIDE AND I AM AT WORK

Ok, I woke up early thinking I was going to have a wonderful day today and do the things I want to do. Like work on my project VW Jetta (pics coming soon) or maybe just shop for some things with my daughter as usual too..But NO, I get called into work at 7am this damn fine morning we have, until when i don't know...Sure it's over time but I don't need it or want it..I wish I could tell you who my client is but I can't, so I will say BILLIONS....So I am sitting in the conference room having lunch and writing on my blog...Hope you guys are having a good time reading what I am putting up on here..

BYE BYE Denver , is it going to be Orlando and Lakers for the Championship......

Have Orlando taking it.....who do you have...

Also if you have any questions dealing with cars let me know and I will try and help you out the best I can..

BUY AMERICAN CARS ALSO

DAMN BAILOUT.............

1 comment:

  1. sucks that ur at work on a saturday, i know the feeling...i'm going shopping today....hahahahaha...lol....oh yeah, and the lakers got it!

    ReplyDelete